9th International Conference on Machine Vision and Machine Learning (MVML 2023)
The previous event in this conference series, MVML’22, was held on July 28 – 30, 2022 in Prague, Czech Republic. Our year-long planning and organization of several committees resulted in the conference becoming a major success. Please see below some of the highlights of the event.
Extended Paper Submission Deadlines
Extended Notification to Authors
Extended Early-Bird Registration
Best Paper Award Winners
We would like to congratulate the following authors for winning the Best Paper Award:
- Daniel Pototzky, Robert Bosch GmbH, University of Hildesheim, Germany
for the paper entitled: “Investigating the Interaction between Data and Algorithms”
EECSS’22 Congress Proceedings
Proceedings of the 8th World Congress on Electrical Engineering and Computer Systems and Science (EECSS’22) are open access. You can find them in the link below.
Video: EECSS Congress 2022
To view the website for the previous event in this conference series, please visit:
The Conference Program for the International Conference on Machine Vision and Machine Learning (MVML'22) is available in the link below.
Photos of the Conference
To view the photos taken during the MVML'22 Conference please visit:
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €200 EUR registration
- Conference package including a USB of the proceedings with all registered accepted papers
- Buffet lunch for each day of the conference
- 2 coffee breaks for each day of the conference
- 1 banquet dinner OR cruise tour
Important information for accompanying person(s): Please be informed that the accompanying person can NOT be a co-author.
Co-authors, regardless if 1 author is attending, must pay the full registration fee.
The accompany person fee is only for spouses and/or children. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Virtual registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €150 EUR registration
- Access to all the sessions of the conference