The 5th International Conference on Machine Vision and Machine Learning (MVML'19) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to machine vision and machine learning. The goal of MVML'19 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
MVML is an acronym for Machine Vision and Machine Learning.
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Google Scholar
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the Journal of Machine Intelligence and Data Science (JMIDS) (publication fees may apply)
For more information about of the previous event, please visit: Past Event
MVML'19 is now accepting papers on the following topics.
- Adaptive Systems
- Artificial Intelligence for Machine Vision
- Data Mining for the Web
- Image/Video Processing
- Pattern Recognition
- Vision and Learning in Robotics
For a complete list of the paper topics, please visit: Submissions.
Dr. Dalila B. Megherbi,
University of Massachusetts, Lowell, USA
May 24, 2019
Final Extended Paper Submission Deadline